Thursday 1 March 2007

Wedding Songs

Top 20 Unforgettable love songs from the world's best performers.

Buy these Albums visit Amazon


Robbie Williams Angels


Mariah Carey Endless Love


Savage garden Truly Madly Deeply


Ronan Keating If tomorrow never comes


Aerosmith Don't wanna miss a thing


Elton John Your song


Take that How deep is your love


Il Divo Unchanged melody


Barry White my first my last my everything


Whitney Houston I will always love you


The classical Album (Various Artists) Andrea Ross You Raise Me Up


James Blunt Your Beautiful


Ultimate Wedding Songs (Various Artist )The Bangles Eternal Flame


Bryan Adams Everything I do


George Benson In your eyes


Shaina Twain From this moment


Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On


Westlife Mandy


Luther Vandross Always and Forever


George Micheal Careless Whisper

Buy these Albums visit Amazon.

1 comment:

wedding said...

When it comes to choosing a song there are so many. This site is a great way of finding your song.My song is Aerosmith Don't wanna miss a thing. And I bought is from this site another thing ticked off my wedding list.Thanks
Great site.

Laura from warrington